- What’s another word for underprivileged?
- What is another word for poor?
- Is underprivileged a bad word?
- How do you use leery in a sentence?
- Is underprivileged hyphenated?
- What is meant by underprivileged?
- How do you use underprivileged in a sentence?
- Is it OK to say underprivileged?
- How do you use inconvenience in a sentence?
- What do you call a poor man?
- What is opposite of poor?
- What pour means?
What’s another word for underprivileged?
In this page you can discover 18 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for underprivileged, like: disadvantaged, deprived, poor, destitute, rich, depressed, impoverished, indigent, wealthy, privileged and unfortunate..
What is another word for poor?
SYNONYMS FOR poor 1 needy, indigent, necessitous, straitened, destitute, penniless, poverty-stricken.
Is underprivileged a bad word?
3. “Underprivileged” The term technically refers to those who don’t “enjoy the same standard of living or rights as the majority of people in a society,” but has increasingly become a lazy shorthand to refer to any minority, regardless of economic status.
How do you use leery in a sentence?
Leery sentence examplesI would think if they see the connection they might be leery of taking our calls. … Just be leery of who you trust. … Yully struggled to control the energies into her body, still leery of the invaders. … He roused himself, leery of becoming too comfortable in the home of his enemies.More items…
Is underprivileged hyphenated?
Hyphenation of underprivileged This word can be hyphenated and contains 5 syllables as shown below.
What is meant by underprivileged?
1 : deprived through social or economic condition of some of the fundamental rights of all members of a civilized society. 2 : of or relating to underprivileged people underprivileged areas of the city.
How do you use underprivileged in a sentence?
Underprivileged sentence examples. “Underprivileged,” he corrected with a smile. He showed passionate devotion to the underprivileged. Always working hard, Oprah spreads her efforts out to cover important areas such as poverty and educating the underprivileged.
Is it OK to say underprivileged?
People should be referred to as underprivileged only if they’re the ones who are calling themselves that.
How do you use inconvenience in a sentence?
Inconvenience sentence examplesAt this point the loss of her car was more an inconvenience than anything else. … I don’t want to inconvenience anyone too much. … Winter isn’t just a big inconvenience, it’s really a season. … This was a big inconvenience for air passengers. … There was inconvenience caused by the suspension of the courier service.More items…
What do you call a poor man?
down-and-out. indigent. pauper. mendicant. beggar.
What is opposite of poor?
Antonym. Poor. Rich, Wealthy. Get definition and list of more Antonym and Synonym in English Grammar.
What pour means?
to send (a liquid, fluid, or anything in loose particles) flowing or falling, as from one container to another, or into, over, or on something: to pour a glass of milk; to pour water on a plant. to emit or propel, especially continuously or rapidly: The hunter poured bullets into the moving object.